Wednesday 18 September 2013

My Week According To My Camera!










1) Carrot Cake available at Biddy's Tea Rooms
2) My Apple and Pine Nut Tart Recipe here
3) Coconut and Mango Cake available at Waterstones Cafe W!
4) Protest in the city against the privatisation of the Royal Mail
5) Kyle had a stall at the Norwich Zine Fair
6) Mimilicious Klotted Kream for an order
7) My Miranda Elizabeth Zines came through the post from Cananda yay!
8) Aggi in her jumper as it has turned pretty nippy here in Norwich!
9) Because it's cold I have been craving soup so here is my Kale and  Potato soup with sour cream
10) and Borscht soup with sour cream soooo good!

4 comments:

  1. I want to live through the week you've had! Especially with all those yummy desserts. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately most of the desserts were for the cafes I supply :( I got to eat the Apple and Pine Nut Tart though! :) X

      Delete
  2. Looks like you and your camera had a great week!

    ReplyDelete