Wednesday 31 October 2012

A month of vegan MOFO!


I can't believe that it is the 31st of October already and the end of vegan MOFO for another year! But what a great month of blogging it has been! I have made some great new blogger friends and have once again been blown away by all the delicious vegan food that is being cooked all round the world! A big thank you to all my new and old readers, this blog wouldn't be the same without you all and it is always a joy to read your comments, so do say hello, us bloggers really appreciate it! Thanks once again to the MOFO team for all their hard work and I can't wait for next year!
I thought I would recap on all the interviews and recipes I have blogged this month incase you missed any!
Happy Halloween and happy reading! X

Interviews:

Lagusta Yearwood of Lagusta's Luscious

Ashlae W of Oh, Ladycakes!

Kittee Bee Berns of Cake Makers To The Stars

Miyoko Schinner of Miyoko's Kitchen!

Jaime K of Save The Kales!

Recipes:

Elderberry and Rosehip Syrup

Red Lentil and Butter Bean Dahl with Cucumber Raita

Matzo Balls

Tri Colour Pasta with Chive, Tomato and Walnut Pesto

Gluten Free Pizza Dough

Gluten Free Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment