Monday 16 April 2012

New this week!



We have some exciting news that we are starting a little Norwich 'get together' vegan group! I have thought about starting one for a while and then put it off as I thought maybe it wasn't a good idea, but I had a couple of emails (thanks Erika and Stephie!) asking if I knew of a vegan group or whether I ran one! So the first meeting will be at the Forum at 7.30pm on the 8th of May! We can discuss recipe problems, vegan niggles and hopefully make some good friends! Whether you are in transition, dabbling or a full timer come along and help others on their way to a more sustainable way of life! If you would like to bring some cake or nibbles (vegan of course) to share that would be great (I may bring a cake ;) ) In the future maybe we could share ethical books and watch screenings of films?(China Study, Forks Over Knives, Vegucated) So come along! I would be great to meet you!

It seems I can't make the Rose and Pistachio quick enough at the moment with it selling out within a day or two! But I can confirm another was delivered to Biddy's Tea Room today so grab a slice while you can! Also I delivered fresh batches of the Classic Green Tea and Pistachio Whoopie pies and Cinnamon Whirls to The St Benedicts Food Store this morning!    

Also a quick reminder that I will be having a two day pop up shop on the 27th and 28th of April at the Forum 9am - 5pm with all your favourite Deerly Beloved Treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment