Tuesday 17 January 2012

Valentine's chocolate box!

 
I have been busy making the finished Valentine's gluten free and of course vegan chocolate box!It has changed slightly because I found some heart moulds (you can never have enough hearts!) and hibiscus flowers (so delicious!) on my ingredient hunt in the city today! So the finished box now contains 2 white chocolate rose flavour solid chocolate hearts dipped in 72% choc and sprinkled with tiny hearts, 2 brownie chocolates and 2 raspberry and hibiscus flower truffles! And let me tell you they taste AMAZING! They are fairtrade and organic £7. Available in limited numbers for Valentines! Message me at  deerlybelovedbakeryvegan@gmail.com  to order yours! We deliver in the Norwich area, and can post anywhere in the UK for £3.30!



 

4 comments:

  1. I sampled these as a taster. Best chocolates ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lee! Glad you like them! When I do my Easter chocolates you can be the official taster ;) x

    ReplyDelete