Tuesday 8 November 2011

Bonfire night.

Saturday was the annual Bonfire party at my mum and stepdad's house, and it was great as always! My vegan-ness is rubbing off on my mum, as she managed to make her own vegan sausages for us all! And they tasted great! I am going to get the recipe from her!









I hope you all had a great Bonfire night too!
In other news my cakes are now available at the lovely Biddy's Tea Room on Lower Goat Lane! They are stocking my Green Tea and Pistachio Whoopie Pies and  my Coconut and Mango gluten free cake! With fairtrade mango and organic coconut! So go have a cruelty free, delicious afternoon tea!


I also had a quick go at making some quick Breakfast Chocolate Croissants! Which were divine!



I normally use a rough puff recipe that I got off the internet and veganise, but this time I managed to get hold of some bought puff pastry! Cheating I know! But I am so busy these days. I cut the pastry into long kite shapes popped in some chocolate and rolled the up, a quick soya milk glaze and straight into the oven, yummnesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment